Question
Posted by: confused | 2008/06/04

Legal age

Please help...i am in a situation. I am a 21 year old girl and have fallen inlove with a 16 year old girl. We are both lesbians and you would never say that she is 16. But i am worried about the age. If i persuit this can i be held up for anything. I dont know now with the law if she is underage. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

the legal age for consent for a sexual relationship in RSA is now 16 years old for people of all orientations. For further information and advice just to let you know that we have a gay and lesbian expert here at Health24 who you can post questions to.

best wishes

4
Posted by: baby kay | 2008/06/12

Thats a wierd Q!!
Age gap between 16 and 24 is quite big!!
Me and my bf have a age gap to i am 16 turning 17 and love my bf dearly which is 22!!

No One agreed about it but we fought for our love together and are extremely happy now!!

Reply to baby kay
Posted by: subrino | 2008/06/10

can u pleas help me or is there another website that can help me???

Reply to subrino
Posted by: subrino | 2008/06/10

hi teen expert i still havent gotten a reply to my question. please help me

Reply to subrino
Posted by: subrino | 2008/06/09

hi im a 24 yr old guy. i have resently met this girl that is yunger than me she is 16 yrs old. and she wants to be in a relationship with me! but my ony problem is that i dont wanna be on the wrong side of the south-african law. and her pearants know about us too. please help

Reply to subrino