Question
Posted by: T/man | 2009-07-21

leg surgeon

I have a friend that was in a accident when he was younger and as a result of the accident his one leg is a bit shorter than the other. My uncle had the same problem and he found a surgeon in Rustenburg that fixed his leg without and major problems. This friend of mine wants his leg to be fixed as well but is unable to find a doctor who can perform the procedure? Do you know of any doctors that can assist with this surgery in Pretoria maybe?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dear T/man
Dr H Swart at Eugene Marais hospital is an orthopedic specialist that specializes in hip and knee surgery