Posted by: sue | 2010-11-22

leg pains

i am a 33 year old indian female who since the 3rd pregnancy have been suffering with serious bone pains in the leg, when i lay on the bed and wake up it feels even worse, gotta limp and walk for a while, there is no swelling just pain as if my legs are going to break, should i take this seriously and what vitamins should i go on to as i am only taking omega 3 6 and 9.... i am tired all the time ... please help as i am road training and my legs hurt and i cant run for too long

You should not ignore this pain and consult a doctor as soon as possible. The cause for your pain can be due to muscle injury, early onset of osteoperosis due to calcium loss during pregnancy or even deep vein trombosis.