Question
Posted by: KM | 2010/11/19

Leg Pains

Hope you can help.
I am experiencing a pain in my lower leg. It feels like it’ s right at the front of the leg in the bone and pains when I flex my ankle. I have noticed that this returned after I started walking again (1km).
When I flex up foot pointing my toes upwards, my leg starts to pain. It’ s a throbbing pain all the way from my knee to my ankle.
Please can you tell me what this could be. This has happened before when I use to walk. I had thus stopped

KM

It is possible that you have injured the ligaments in your lower legs and I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for a full examination and x-rays.