Question
Posted by: Marsh | 2010-06-22

Leg Pains

Ever since i was a kid, i am now 29 years old. Whenever its cold, i sometimes get this pains/tingling sensations on my legs especially from my knee downwards especially my calf area. These pains are uncomfortable and sometimes they make walking difficult. What might these pains be all about.

Hallo Marsh
a tingling sensation is usually caused by nerve irritation. You may have a pinched nerve in your lower back or you may have a problem with blood flow in the legs due to a narrowing or blockage of arteries. One can easily determine the cause by doing a sonar of the calves when this happens and/or doing a lower back xRay and physical examination ( testing pulses, looking for signs of nervecompression)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-22

Hallo Marsh