Posted by: Heather | 2011-10-31

Leg cramps and urirex

Good day,

I use urirex k tablets, but could not get my subsription filled and did not take my tablet for 5 days. After starting to take them again, I get excrutiating leg cramps which comes and goes for two days afterwards. What could be the cause of this?

Urirex K is a diuretic with potassium. If you are experiencing leg cramps, you will have to consult your doctor for blood tests, to evaluate your kidney function and to exclude any electrolyte disturbances that needs to be corrected.

Posted by: Mpho | 2016-01-17

Does urirex medication assist with weight loss?

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2015-08-12

I want to know because the doctor prescribe me urirex tablet when i was diagonise with anxiety disorder.Can urirex help for anxiety.

Reply to Elizabeth