Question
Posted by: Hester | 2012/02/01

Leg Cramps

I get severe cramps in my legs during the night. Because of that my sleep pattern is not what it should be

I take 2 Sandoz Calcium )ptin a day, 2 Slow Mag tabs, drink 8 glasses of water, do stretch exercises before bed time and lately tried s muscle relaxant, but I still wake up at nigt with these cramps fand has to get out of bed and walk to relieve the pain.

will really apreciate soem advice

Hester

It is very important to consult a doctor for an examination, as poor blood flow to the legs can cause cramps. Other possibilities, like restless legs syndrome and fibromialgia will also have to be excluded.