Question
Posted by: js | 2009/07/20

leg cramps

I suffer from leg cramps but now I find if I stand on tippy toes my calf muscle immediately goes into cramp. I also cannot go down on my haunches for longer than a few seconds-same thing.

dear JS
This can sometimes be caused by overexertion (like walking on high heels the whole day) or due to low calcium or magnesium. It may help to stretch the legs - stand with your hands against the wall and your feet away from the wall - step back with one leg, bend the other knee and stretch the calve. Take Calcium and magnesium combination supplement