Posted by: Brad | 2009-07-14

left testicle pain

My left testicle began to get sore round 8 hours ago , it is a constent but not extreme pain - it is swollen and warm. The pain extends to my lower abdomen and towards the under part of my scrotam . I have a long standing girlfriend and only have sex with her . I have not experienced any naseau or vomiting . I am a shy guy and really do not want to see my doctor about this ... PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME

Dear Brad
I think you have to see your doctor - it may be an infection (orchitis) or torsion (twisting) of the testis which can cause loss of the testis.

Posted by: ing | 2009-07-15

drs see so many I promise he won' t even remember urs.
have balls and go! lol no pun intended  -)
stop stressing

Reply to ing
Posted by: John | 2009-07-15

See you Dr. He will help you, if you pay him. Nothing to be shy of.

Reply to John