Question
Posted by: Nikkie | 2010-06-02

left side of face numb

hi

I woke up last week Tuesday and my left side of the face was numb, there is no functionality, only the right side has any kind of feeling, my left eye is constantly watery and I sometimes get a slight strike feels like a light headache and the upper jaw on my left next to the ear gets a sharp pain. What could this be am so worried as now I can''t even smile properly my mouth just shifts to the right each time I try to talk or smile.

please help

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Nikkie,

It is essential that you are examined by a doctor, and preferably by a neurologist, without delay. This is a problem that has to be properly diagnosed and treated as soon as possible!!

2
Posted by: TINY | 2010-06-06

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR ON A DOUBLE, LIKE IN YESTERDAY.FR A PROPER CHECK OUT

Reply to TINY
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010-06-02

Dear Nikkie,

Reply to Headache expert