Question
Posted by: Nikkie | 2010/06/02

left side of face numb

hi

I woke up last week Tuesday and my left side of the face was numb, there is no functionality, only the right side has any kind of feeling, my left eye is constantly watery and I sometimes get a slight strike feels like a light headache and the upper jaw on my left next to the ear gets a sharp pain. What could this be am so worried as now I can''t even smile properly my mouth just shifts to the right each time I try to talk or smile.

please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nikki - This may have various causes, all of which should immediately be investigated by your doctor. Please, phone your doctor today still.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/06/03

Reply to pharmacist