Question
Posted by: Q | 2010/02/02

Left out

Hi all, please help! i always feel left out when i' m with my 2 sisters but when i' m fine when i' m with 1 of them. they always giggling and chating about everything but the minute i ask or try to fit or giving my opinion on the matter they always reject and critisise whatever i say. i have kept quiet for long bcoz i thought its gonna stop but i see its going far than i thought they even critisise me for my own money telling me that i' m missusing it just because i go shopping everytime i' m upset but i give them money and whatever they want when i have it. when i confront them about this situation they say i' m the 1 whose wrong! i don' t speak when i see something wrong and when i speak i' m always wrong!! i don' t know how to deal with this situation bcoz its really affecting me, my work perfomance and my life as whole as i' m always stressed.

Why are you spending so much time with your sisters, and why are you giving them so much power over you ? Get some real friends, outside of your family, and see less of the unpleasant sisters, especially avoiding seeing them together as a pair

4
Posted by: Q | 2010/02/02

thanks for your advise. I share a roof with them and i thought they will be my best friends bcoz they know me better than my friends do. i do socialise with my friends and when i think of what is waiting for me back home its not on. can' t realy be happy outside with friends when things are sour at home. i think i' m supposed to get happier at home then with friends thereafter.

Reply to Q
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/02/02

Don' t take it personally, they just get along better together. As for criticising you they are taking the advantage that you are their sister and will never be permanenlty mad at them. You need to be your own person and not expect approval or validation from them. They love you but also take you for granted

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Maria | 2010/02/02

Why do you not stop socialising with your sisters and giving them stuff, and rather find some friends to spend time with? There is no need to assume you are the one who is wrong in this situation.

Reply to Maria