Posted by: diddi | 2011-08-12

left eye problem

Dear Doc, its been over a month now, that im experiencing a problem with my left eye. The outside corner of my left eye is jumping (like something is pulling together) almost 50% of the day, every day. I dont feel any pain when it happens, but im soo uncomfortable when it happens and i then close my eye so tight for it to go away. Pls advise me what to do Doc!!

You are suffering Blepharospasm. The cause is mostly unknown but has been associated with hormone replacement in menopausal women, as well benzodiazepine dependence or withdrawal from benzodiazepine dependence. Dryness of the eyes and light sensitivity can also cause eye twitching.

You can use magnesium chloride supplementations, as this has been found effective. Tears Naturale eye drops will alleviate dryness and wear sunglasses to prevent light sensitivity. Botox injections have also been found to alleviate symptoms.

In severe cases, there is an operation that can be done to remove the muscles that cause excessive spasms.

Posted by: assholee | 2011-08-13

Its Ritalin Causing that

Reply to assholee