Question
Posted by: pule | 2012/04/24

left breast has suddenly shrunk

Hello Dr.

I''ve always had perfectly symmetrical breasts (full C-cup) but a few months ago I woke up with a bit of crust on my left nipple (the nipple was sore but I had no leaking) I removed it and it didn''t come back but a few weeks later my left breast suddenly started shrinking and now is down to a B-cup and it seems like it have much tissue its like really soft.

I''m 28, never been pregnant and I don''t have any previous medical conditions. I don''t seem to have any lumps in either breast.

Should I be worried?

Sorry, I can't explain this. If there are no lumps there is no need to worry about serious illnesses. See your GP for a check though.

1