Question
Posted by: peaches | 2008/08/22

LEFT ARM PAIN -URGENT ADVICE

I`m lefthanded and as i`m typing i am experiencing severe pain in my left arm .This started on Saturday and i went to the pharmacy yesterday and the lady suggested i see a doctor. What can it be ? My heart ? arthritis ? its a constant pain, i`ve been using painkiller , ABFLEXtablets , its not helping . What else can i do ? Please help me .

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You will have to consult a GP, in order to have x-rays of both hands done, to determine the cause for the pain. It can be caused by rheumatoid-arthritis, osteo-arthritis etc.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Angie | 2008/08/22

Do as the lady suggested and go see your doctor man!!!!

Reply to Angie