Question
Posted by: carmen | 2011/05/02

left arm pain

hi doc i have been having excruciating pain in my left arm for more than a month been to dr twice he gave me voltaren and panado but pain does not go away? What could it be? He want to refer me for fisio..its like a ball that move up and down and only where the ball moves my arm pain but not my whole arm..thanks

Carmen

It sounds like the cause of your pain is due to muscle spasm in your neck and shoulder muscles. Physiotherapy is in fact the next step of treatment. You can add a muscle relaxant, for instance Robaxin 750mg.