Question
Posted by: ILSA | 2010/10/09

LEFT &  RIGHT

I ONLY HAV ONE FOOT MY LEFT FOOT JOINT PAIN ALOT ASPECIAL AFTER LONG DISTANCE, I WAS ADVISED TO WASH IT WITH WARM WATER AND SALT IN ,IT USED TO HELP BT NOT ANYMORE I DRINK ALOT OF WATER,EAT VEGGIES DAILY ITS 3MONTHS FUL NOW PLIZ ASSIAST STIL THE SAME PROBLEM SOME TIMES THEY BOTH PAIN,BT ITS MOSTLY LEFT

OK, I think you're in the wrong forum, and need Cyberdoc, as this forum here deals with psychiatric problems. When you start by saying you "have one foot", it soun ded as though you have had one foot amputated for some reason, but later it sounds as though you are talking of pain in both feet, though mostly in the left.
So do ask Cyberdoc, and if some other doc has seen your feet and given a diagnosis or description of the problem, do tell cyberdoc who will, I'm sure, be helpful

1