Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010/04/26

Leaving the pill

Hi Doc and all the other ladies on this site

I have been on the pill (1st triphasil and now melodene) for almost 9 years now. we are now thinking of having another baby, so my question is, how long after leaving the pill do i have to wait to fall pregnant, and should i wait for my first normal period before i try? also, if there is anyone that has been on melodene and left it to fall pregnant, how long did it take you?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnat after stopping the Pill.

2

Posted by: anon | 2010/04/26

I was on melodene after my first normal period ,i fell pregnant, after that (18weeks now) what made it easier we were on holiday when it happened.

Reply to anon