Question
Posted by: Nats | 2009-11-23

Leave Pay

Good day

I have worked for this company for 3 yrs and resigned giving them 4wks notice as my contract stipulated. Now I am wondering that since our leave had to be taken at the end of the year (compulsory leave) and my last day of work is 2 days before the company closes for the holiday period. Am i going to forfeit that holiday money. I worked the whole year and just thought that maybe they should pay me for the leave days due to me. please advise.

Nats

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: LEAVE PAY

You do not forfeit any leave money, you accrue it during the year. They must pay you out for your full leave.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2009-11-27

re: LEAVE PAY

Reply to labour lawyer