Question
Posted by: Jo-Anne | 2013-01-16

Leave of fight??

Hallo, i met a wonderful guy during the past year, and grew to know him a bit better than all my previous friends. He is a great person but very very shy and " disappears"  for weeks on end. No contact etc from him.

Something developed between us and we could feel the connections, physically and spiritually. But then one day about a month ago he mailed me stating that he thinks there should be nothing between us anymore, although he admitted to heve feelings for me.

It baffels my brain that a mature guy can be so scared of even commitment to a relationship/friendship, he lieterally disappeared again now. In the past month only heard from him four times, and none out of his own account.

I''m used to him not phoning, sms''ing or mailing, but after what we went through before his shocking revelation, I really expected a bit more.

Am I a fool to hope for something in the future or should I also ignore him like he does? What can I do to help our friendship develop? I never asked for a relationship, but a close frienship.

My kid met him, and is totally mad about him. Just like his mommy, please give me some advice.

There could be many different reasons for this apparently puzzling behaviour. If anyone decides to end a relationship, they do owe it to the other person to at least calmly try to discuss and explain their decision. But many people can't work out how to do that or fear making a mess of it.
But fighting for someone to stay with you is never useful - if its needed, then they are not with you anyway. Let him go. If he returns, re-evaluate the possibility. If he has to be locked in to remain around you, he was never yours, whatever it seemed to be

5
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2013-01-20

Good decision to ignore him. He really sounds quite creepy actually.... now you see him now you don" t !!

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-17

I only asked because people dating on the internet gets hurt 9 out of 10 times because the men lie about who they are.....could have been the situation.

best not to get hurt.......good luck!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Jo-Ann | 2013-01-17

Hey you all!

Thanx for all the advice I do appreciate it. Chris what does matter where I met him? We have been friends seeing each other on a regular basis and having sms conversations daily.

But I have made the decision to not let myself into getting hurt again, so I''ll rather ignore him.

Greetings

oxoxoxoxoxo

Reply to Jo-Ann
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-17

Did you meet him over the internet dating sites?

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2013-01-16

a mature guy , commitment issues etc, honey he is not worth your tears, I am as sure as pie that this man has either a partner or a wife.

Be carefull and think you must really look into this.

He fancy you but can not commit because there is someone else, why make him a priority in your life if you are only a option.

I know it sounds harsh but you deserve better. If a man loves or care about a woman nothing will keep him away I mean nothing.

Do the math he is not that into you.

Let it go and move on, better things are in store for you.

Good luck,
xxx

Reply to Just Saying!