Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Leanor drops

Hi Doc I know you dont approve of weightloss pills and drops etc , but I have decided to take learnor drops cause I cant stop eating .Im also going to gym 3 times a week .

My question : does it interfere with the contraceptive ? Im using Nordette .

Dear Anonymous
This is one of the reasons why I am opposed to the use of such diet pills. There is some evidence that using diet pills which contain ephedrine, may interfere with the use of the contraceptive pill. Please ask your chemist about this interaction before you cause a problem with your contraceptive programme.