Posted by: netta | 2009-04-06

Leanbody bodi toner

I just want to know if the leanbody bodi toner from muscle science is good for me. Is there any negative signs that can harm your body if you use it. It contains cla, chromium picolinate alpha lipoic acid. I just want to know is it save to use and will it help to break down fat in your body like they say

Dear Netta
Research has shown that chromium picolinate assists with normalising blood sugar levels, so if this is a problem in your case then it should help with weightloss. The jury is still out about the other 2 components (CLA and alpha lipoic acid), so I can't comment yet. You will still need to combine this product with an energy-reduce diet and exercise to see results. As regards the safety of the components, I only know that chromium should not be taken in doses that exceed 200 micrograms per day because as a heavy metal chromium has the potential to become toxic if taken in excess.