Question
Posted by: Sue | 2010/07/05

Lean muscles

i took the 11week toning program. i train during my lunch hour at work and eat immediatly afterwards. Can this hamper my goals of building lean muscles and losing body fat.

Hi Sue

No, it's better to eat soon after training so that you replace the energy used during training. I remember once reading a study that showed that people who delayed eating tended to use more fat in that hour after training (this is actually quite obvious though). But given that you're training to build lean mass, I'd say that eating with that hour is better for you.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/07/16

Hi Sue

Reply to fitnessdoc