Question
Posted by: Anon | 2012-05-14

Lean Genie/Kang Mei

Has anyone used this and does the weight come back once you stop?

Dear Lean Genie/Kang Mei
I am sure that there are Readers who have used these products who will be able to give you feedback. I am personally not in favour of using over-the-counter slimming pills and potions as many of them don't work, cost a lot of money and contain ingredients that can be potentially harmful to health. I would rather stick to eating a healthy low-fat diet and doing your gym every day - that is safer and more sensible. Remember, fast losses result in fast regains!
Take care

4
Posted by: carol januarie | 2015-08-19

hi I am interested in loosing weight with the Kangmei weight loss tablets. Where can I purchase the original product please? Can anybody help !!! I am desperate !!! carol.januarie@capetown.gov.za 021-6941710 0728092524

Reply to carol januarie
Posted by: Linda | 2012-08-16

Could Delia pls contact me urgently on linvstad@gmail.com many thanks I am an agent for Kangmei in Joburg, it is very safe to use as it obtains only natural plant materials and is based on an ancient Chinese remedy for weight loss, it is easy to use only 1 capsule per day, it really works and is really affordable only R70/box!!!!
Pls let me know if anyone requires more info on this product&  #127801
Regards,
Delia

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Body Naturals | 2012-07-25

Good evening,
I am an agent for Kangmei in Joburg, it is very safe to use as it obtains only natural plant materials and is based on an ancient Chinese remedy for weight loss, it is easy to use only 1 capsule per day, it really works and is really affordable only R70/box!!!!
Pls let me know if anyone requires more info on this product& #127801 
Regards,
Delia

Reply to Body Naturals
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-05-15

Dear Lean Genie/Kang Mei
Take care