Question
Posted by: Joe | 2009-08-05

Leaky Penis

im not sure if its a prob but for the last year, everytime after i pee, i wipe my penis dry with toilet paper..as soon as i pull up my pants, a few drops of urine always comes out..i do make sure that i pee finish...i shake it...and yet, without fail, my underpants is always a little wet after i finish pee...why do this happen...is it normal???

what you describe is often termed 'dribbling of urine', which should not occur. Depending on your age, your duration of symtoms and other associated symptoms, the causes may vary from bladder infections to prostate problems. i would advice that you consult with your general practitioner or a urologist to exclude any underlying problems

2
Posted by: Joe | 2009-08-06

im 36..

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-06

What is you age? It could be a sign of prostate problems, if I were you I would have it checked out by your doctor.