Question
Posted by: Tom | 2009-01-29

Leaking Urine after urinating

When ever i urinate, at the end, i feel like im done and everything is out so i zip up and leave the toilet. A few min later, it will start dripping in my undies, not a lot but. It seems to happen when i either cough, sit down and get up again or carry something heavy.
Is the something i can do to prevent this? I tried shaking it to allow everything out, tried rubbing my stomach area where the bladder is but nothing helps.

Hallo Tom
How old are you - you may have a slightly enlarged prostate, common after age 40 - this causes weak flow and dribbling. Let your GP do an examination of the prostate, there may be medication you can take to make this better

4
Posted by: ? | 2009-01-30

You might have a urinary tract infection. But it happens to a lot of people!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Tom | 2009-01-30

Wow seems like it only happends to the older guyz, im really young, 22.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: XYZ | 2009-01-30

Me to! More in winter! 59

Reply to XYZ
Posted by: oz | 2009-01-30

Dont feel alone it happens to me to, what I do is to take some toilet paper and put it over the head and stuck it back in my pants, at least it drip then on the toilet paper and not in my underpants, when I have to go again remove the piece and do the same.I suppose you not young any more, I am 54

Reply to oz