Posted by: Rentia | 2010-01-16

leaking urine

My husband has this problem and we were wondering what could be causing this and if he needs to see a doctor? As he explained it to me it started with a little bit of semen leaking out, after intercourse he would clean up and urinated and as soon as he would sit down again some more semen would leak out. Recently it is happening with urine as well, every time after passing urine when he sits down some would come out sometimes it is a lot other times just a drop.

I strongly suggest that your husband consults his doctor for a prostate examination, as it sounds like if he has prostitis/inflammation of the prostate.

Kind regards

Posted by: John | 2010-01-18

The short term help is to put a paper towel in underpants after he pass urine. If it leaks it is on the paper and you can take it out afterwards.

Reply to John