Question
Posted by: Sonz | 2009/03/19

leaking semen normal?

Is it normal that, after orgasm your partner' s semen all runs/leaks out of your vagina? My husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant, but due to problems have not been able to? Is leaking semen a concern I should take up?

It is normal for semen to flow back. Enough stays in for you to get pregnant.

1
Posted by: Bonny | 2009/03/19

Dont worry. I have experienced that as well - and apparently it happens quite a lot. I would probably say, try to lie down for a while after intercourse to just let it settle.. but there are so many sperm in the semen I am sure quite a few would stay inside.

Reply to Bonny