Question
Posted by: Embarressed | 2008/10/29

Leaking semen after sex

After my boyfriend and I have made love, his semen seems to drip out of me for a couple of hours. We are trying to get pregnant and I stopped taking the contraceptive pill in March. Could this leaking semen from my vagina mean that his sperm is not mobile and it could cause problems with conception?? I am embarressed but need to know

This is quite normal. Enough sperm get through for you to fall pregnant.

4
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/30

It happens to all of us, dont stress!

Reply to Dee
Posted by: lol | 2008/10/30

Yes it does happen to most of us and if you trying to fall preggies dont worry thats more than enough to make you pregg or if you want you can try and sleep on your back and put your legs up for at laest 5min as i saig thats more thn enough

Reply to lol
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/10/30

Yesterday was the 1st time my man &  I had sex without a condom. The same happened to me! It just leaked out. We not trying to have a baby, so that' s good I guess. But why does it leak? Does this happen to all women? How do you avoid the mess?

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: A | 2008/10/30

It' s gravity causing it to leak out - this is 100% normal. It doesn' t mean there' s anything wrong with his sperm.

Reply to A