Question
Posted by: Dribbler | 2008/09/13

Leaking semen

I regularly leak semen (fluid) without any sexual stimulation (physical or pshycological) - I am 48 years old. Could this be a malfuntioning prostate

Are you certain it is semen and not a discharge or urine ? Whatever it is, it is not normal to be dribbling regularly and

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2008/09/13

Sorry Dribbler, the Sexologist here - I pressed the wrong button and pressed send before finishing my sentence and comment! I can' t figure out how to go back and change my post, so this will have to do...

As I was saying, it' s not normal at your age to be dribbling other than for a few minutes after urinating (you will dribble a small quanity of wee) or ejaculating (you may dribble a small quantify of ejaculate still the urethra). If this is the case, try giving your penis a good shake after weeing or ejaculating and also squeeze your penis at the base. If this does not work, or you think it might be something other that which I described, I suggest getting it checked out.

Reply to Sexologist