Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010/01/26

Leaking pre cum

Hi, I am repeating this question as the doctor was not availab e to respond, hopefully can do this time.

Can anyone give me some advice, when we have foreplay I keak/drip a fair amount of precum. Is this normal, I don'  t recall doing this before, noting that I have not had sex for many years due to my late wife'  s illness. Have starting to have sex with a new partner and batlle to get hard and of course have the leak/drip of precum. I am over 60 years of age.
Please help.

Precum is normal and the amount can vary depening on the amount of sex you have. I think your main problem appears to be erectile dysfunction (ED) which is very frequent at the age of 60 years. These days we have various medications on the market to help you with ED. I suggest you consult your GP on this matter.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: buddie | 2010/01/26

when having foreplay you will drip with precum, be tankfull that you still have precum at your age, most men dont even get wet,use the lubricfation to wipe between your partners c**t lips,and you will get hard in no time.You must remember you not 16 anymore and all thing go slower the older you get.

Reply to buddie