Question
Posted by: Mokkie | 2012/04/15

Leaking bladder

Hi Doc, I am 52, never had a histerectomy, 2 children - 1 normal, 1 Caesarean. I am on Premecelle Cycle 5 since last June, have Hiper Thyriodism for the pas 18 years. Since last year my bladder will " leak" . Not like other women when I laugh, sneeze or cough but sommer net. I would feel I need to go and when I get to the toilet, it would have leaked already. It also seems that it only happens certain times of the month.
What can I do? If I must see a doctor, should I go to a gynea or urologist?
Thanks for your time

It sounds l;ike an irritable bladder. You could see either a gynaecologist or a urologist.

1