Question
Posted by: KARINE | 2011/04/18

LEAKING BLADDER

GOOD DAY TO YOU
I SUPPOSE THIS QUESTIONS SHOULD ACTUALLY BE ADDRESSED TO A UROLOGIST BUT I DON''T SEEM TO FIND ONE ON THE EXPERTS PANEL? I BOUGHT MYSELF A MINI TRAMPOLINE TO DO SOME EXERCISES ON. WHEN I STARTED JUMPING I FELT SOME URINE LEAKING AND THOUGHT I SHOULD RATHER EMPTY MY BLADDER ALTHOUGH IT DIDN''T FEEL FULL. THEN I TRIED JUMPING AGAIN AND STILL I FELT URINE LEAKING. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT? I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN ON A COURSE OF ANTIBIOTICS FOR A BLADDER INFECTION COULD IT BE THAT I MIGHT STILL HAVE AN INFECTION?

It could still be related to the infection. See if it settles down in a few weeks.

1