Question
Posted by: MOMMY | 2009-01-12

LEAKING

I am now 7 weeks pregnant, using UTROGESTAN and PREG OMGEGA. I have noticed that my bladder seems to be leaking, not much, but if I do not use a sanitary pad then my underwear will be wet. There is no smell or burning and it is a clear watery discharge. My bladder seems to be full the whole time but when I go to the loo it is only a little urine that comes out. Is this normal?

I would suggest that you check that you do not have a bladder infection. The wet panties may be from the discharge, not urine. There is more normal discharge in pregnancy.

2
Posted by: tt | 2009-01-12

Pls make sure that is only discharge. I had the same problem thinking that it was just discharge but unfortunately according to my doc it was liquer that protect the baby. Two weeks later i lost the baby.

Reply to tt
Posted by: me2 | 2009-01-12

Hi, i had the same problem and my baby is 2 now, went to several Drs, I even told my gynae at that time and was told it will heal after birth, tried doing pelvic exercises, some Drs told me it' s urinary inconsistence (sp) and said it will heal but never did, I think it' s best to check your Dr. I still wear pads even today because i leak,
good luck

Reply to me2