Question
Posted by: david clark | 2011/11/18

le grange

i am looking for the le grange diet mix supplier in durban. i was on it and lost 26kg but put it all back on  -( please help.

Dear David
I must admit that I have not yet heard of this diet product. I would suggest that you ask at your local pharmacy and/or health shop if they stock 'Le Grange Diet Mix'. Otherwise do a Google Search with the name on the SA Google site.

10
Posted by: Tanya | 2015/01/04

Could anyone please let me know if this mix is available in United Kingdom Thank you

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Zel | 2014/09/09

Can someone tell me what you can't eat or drink on the Le Grange Diet Mix Thank you

Reply to Zel
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/04

Does anyone know who I can contact for overseas enquiries? I was on it when I lived in SA with amazing results! Please help :-)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/12

Dr in westville. 113 jan hofmeyer drive.

Posted by: david clark | 2012/02/16

hi guys...

i losr 26kg on it and i seriously need to get back on it...i was on it till it moved to hillcrest and that was too fat but i have to get on it as i put it all back on...

Reply to david clark
Posted by: Lauren | 2012/02/01

I know this is a few months after the question was submitted.
The Le Grange Diet Mix really does work! I collect my mixture from a clinic in Hillcrest, KZN. The lady I deal with is called Rene. Should you need her number, email me at my alternative email address - michelle.lauren2010@gmail.com

Reply to Lauren | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/26

Hi Lauren.. I know your post was two years ago but just checking if you have the contact number for the chemist that sells the medicine in hilcrest.

Posted by: KAREN | 2011/12/09

The phone number for Le Grange Diet Clinic is (051)991 0183

Reply to KAREN
Posted by: Karen | 2011/12/09

This formula is truly amaizing and cannot be obtained at a pharmacy, I have the old telephone number 051-9910229, perhaps you can contact the Post Office for the new No The doctors are in Bloemfontein.
Hope this helps

Reply to Karen

Dear David