Question
Posted by: LDR | 2011-03-06

LDR &  male virgin

I''ve been in a long distance relationship with a guy for about 6 months now. I''m 33 and he''s 36. I have been in 3 serious relationships and he in 2 before. We have immediately connected on intellectual and emotional levels. I suspect that he is still a virgin. We sleep in separate rooms when visiting each other, but the " sex until marriage"  (like he said - due to religion) part is fine with me. What gets to me is that we see each other 1 or 2 weekends of a month. Until the beginning of the year at least he kisses and held/touched me during ''visitors hours'', but lately it seems that he''s scared to do so. I get a " hello"  and " goodbye"  kiss - the rest of the time we enjoy each others company by doing everything except the " physical loving"  together - cooking, shopping, talking etc. We don''t really have arguments.

I don''t believe that I''m unattractive. What I don''t understand is that he can''t keep his eyes off young blond mini-skirt girls. I understand that men in general find this sexy etc etc and it''s fine with me, but this guy literally stops and stares. It makes me so uncomfortable and it makes me feel inadequate/not good enough.

This is a strange relationship for me, but I''m 100% committed and I''ll like to work at it.

What do I do? How can I change to understand him better?

OK, I responded the other time you posted this question.

1