Question
Posted by: Nic | 2009/11/18

LCD makes eyes sore?

Hi i work for a online computer company and spend about 9 hours a day infront of a LCD screen. about once a week my eyes start to burn and get extremely red so bad that i cant work i have to stop every 2 minutes to look away from my screen. why does this happen and whats a cheap solution?

Nicholas

Hi Nic
If this only happens once a week it may be due to an allergic reaction or dry eyes. A optometrist would be able to look at the eyes to see if it is one of these. For allergies you could try something like Spersallerg and for dry eyes Duratears or Tears naturale. Ensure that you
turn down the contrast and light on computer screen and avoid reflections. Avoid, dim and defocus all light reflection sources.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hi Nic

Reply to cyberdoc