Question
Posted by: AQUA | 2008/08/19

LAZY IN BED

Dear Doc,

I am 32 years old and have been on Triphasil birth control tablets for years. I have a very low interest in sex and besides that I think I am lazy in bed too. I am not interested in taking the lead or even being on top for a bit. When I am on top I loose interest and wish the whole thing could come to an end.

Most of the time I also dont feel aroused at the time of sex, but I do have to mentally arouse myself while we are busy having sex in order to reach orgasim. Does this have anything to do with the pill I am on? Is it maybe a low self esteem about my body? My boyfriend doesnt do foreplay, he just gets straight to it, could it be this?

Please help as I am tired of feeling so useless!

Thanks!

It could be a combination of the factors that you mention. Post to the sexologist for advice.

1
Posted by: Niki | 2008/08/19

I am exactly the same as you, (also on triphasil) But I think its self esteem, or something? my b.f, is wonderful in bed, I think its just that maybe we dont like/enjoy sex that much.?? thats why we loose interest?

Reply to Niki