Question
Posted by: Sick and tired of being lazy | 2011/09/14

Laziness and undisciplined

I''m lazy and lack discipline and im sick and tired of it! How do i get myself out of these terrible habits?

I''m 36 years old with so many unfulfilled dreams and big plans that i never carry thru! There''s always " unimportant"  thing to distract me, facebook, internet, phone etc anything dat distract me from what I truly want to be doing........like now i should be working but im on the internet:-(

Please help i don''t like the state of my life and i know if i can sort my two " bad"  habits things will fall into place. Is it possible to change at my age?

Thank you!

See a psychologist / counsellor using CBT methods, and sharpen your pencil. You can learn fairly quickly to avoid allowing yourself to be distracted, and to form realizable and practical dreams. Vague, grand, airy-fairy dreams are a narcotic ; reachable goals, with a realistic plan to get there, are useful. Drop facebook, as it is useless for all purposes. Maybe get some of the child control software installed and get someone else to choose its password, and block yourself from all the wasting time sites, leaving access only to sites actually useful to your goals. You can change, if you genuinely want to do so. Do you ?

1