Posted by: SM | 2009-05-12

Hi, I currently drink Laximol 20mg per day and with this I drink 1000mg of vitamin C, plus the Stress Damage Control (with Adaptogens) from Solal and then as a Vitamin supplement Biogen Multi Vitamin Plus. My question is, can any of these latter product work in negatively on the effectiveness of the Laximol. Thanks!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Lexamil perhaps? No, these products should not afect lexamil

Posted by: Rita | 2009-07-07

Can I switch directly from Lorien to Lexamil 10 without weaning/
I take Brazepam 3mg at night. Diagnozed with anxiety.

Reply to Rita

I' ve been taking Lexamil 10ml for a year now (since April 2008) and it has been very effective. The doctor placed me on this as I had experienced severe side effects from ADCO Cyclizine in November 2006 (heart pulpitaions, numbness, sensitivity to light, coreah, gastrointestinal proplems with an incompetent stomach valve, the list was endless). I am planning to stop taking this medication, with guidance from my doctor, as I feel I' ve been taking medication for a long time now and feel way better. Could you advise what I can expect considering my medical history.