Question
Posted by: mary | 2011/10/10

laxatives while pregnant

I am four months pregnant and am very constiptated. Have tried increasing fibre in my diet but to no avail. I am wary of laxatives as most are chemical, but a friend suggested Agiolax saying it was natural and would not cause cramping. Would Agiolax be a solution?

Yes that's fine. Senokot is also okay.

3
Posted by: Natalie | 2011/10/23

I have been suffering but have been too worried about taking anything. I am going to try Agiolax. Thanks for the heads up.

Reply to Natalie
Posted by: fellow sufferer | 2011/10/15

I tried Agiolax and was very happy with the results. It was very predicable so could carry on with daily life without worries. I have also continued use of Agiolax after giving birth. Good luck

Reply to fellow sufferer

Yes that's fine. Senokot is also okay.