Posted by: jessica | 2010-11-29

laxative VS triphasil???

I’ ve been on Triphasil since April 2009. My baby is 2yrs now and we would like to try for the next one. I stopped taking the pill on 25/Nov/2010. I decided to “ clean”  my stomach on Saturday (27/11/2010), since the last time I did it was 2006. So, now I’ ve been bleeding since Sunday (28/11/2010) does this mean that the laxatives are also cleaning my uterus or should I get worried about the bleeding? Does it mean that the pill is working out of my system? I did not know this will actually happen. I did a pregnancy test before taking the laxatives in case I got pregnant using the Pill.

If you stopped the Pill on the 25th and started bleeding on the 28th, that is a normal period. You always start a period a few days after stopping the Pill. It has nothing to do with the laxatives.

Posted by: jessica | 2010-12-03

thank you so much, i was worried a i''m good!!!

Reply to jessica
Posted by: katryn | 2010-11-30

OMG... you are bleeding because you stopped taking the pill, it''s what happens. you entire cycle will be in jumbles for few weeks. nothing to do with laxatives.

Reply to katryn