Posted by: father | 2011-05-03

lawyer for fathers rights

I am looking for a lawyer who specialises in fathers rights to their children, can you recommend a lawyer in the johannesburg area?

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Fiona Mclachlan Tel : 011 646 1854

Posted by: Midge | 2011-06-04

Bertus Preller
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, 8000
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323

Reply to Midge
Posted by: Roddy | 2011-05-30

Could you please help me too but looking for a lawyer in Cape Town area. My child''s mother gives me grieve all the time, always swearing or shouting the only time she is nice is when she reminds me of my increase in maintenance and when she needs a favour. I love my child and wants more say in what is good for her. I feel that I am just the ATM machine and must keep my opinions and concern for my child to myself. Please help their are some good fathers out here and women who takes full advantage of their situation.

Reply to Roddy
Posted by: family law expert | 2011-05-14

Fiona Mclachlan Tel : 011 646 1854

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: FIO | 2011-05-03

If I may ask, whats the problem? I may be able to refer you to someone good for what you need or are looking for.

Reply to FIO