Question

Laugh?

My g/f is experienced and has seen many penis. We about to go to the next step, my penis is about 14cm (hard) u reckon she will laugh? Is this normal? I believe to the eye 1cm here or there would not make a difference... If she does laugh she is not for me but still as a guy it would be hard to take. (age 25)

Penis size is not important - respect is - hope it works out for you

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-06-04

Nothing wrong with your size at all.

Reply to Kelly

Don' t worry about the size, it is not important. If you interested look at the average penis size on the net, The USA is 12.9cm and SA 15.9cm, so you are fine size wise.