Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-04

Latex Smell

My GF came home on evening and went straight to change. She didnt shower (I suspect due to me suspecting more) but at night when I iniated sex and went down on her, her V smelt like latex... Like a condom smell... We not use protection as she is on the pill. What do I make of it... I tried forgetting but its keeps me thinking if I should mention to her and ask.

Dear Anon
Everyone has a right to wrong about their opinion but no one has a right to be wrong about the truth. What is the truth in this case ? it is obtained by asking without intent to accuse .
Pleasssse ask your girlfriend and once you have the answer deal with it in your personal way . where you take the relationship depends on you

Posted by: Ana | 2010-03-05

shame man, because really u can smell that condom smell,I know that from my peni#.

Reply to Ana
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-03-04

If her fanny smells like a condom, then my friend a condom was in contack with her fanny. No need to be a dr to figer it out. You are not the only one having sex with her. Seems you are batting on a wett pitch.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: ???? | 2010-03-04

why post it again??

Reply to ????