Posted by: Rachel | 2011-07-25

Latex Allergy

I have got a suspected latex allergy/intolerance. However every doctor I go to seems perplexed at this and none can help me.
The only sources I have to go on are online ones and I can''t get a diagnosis off that.
It is getting increasingly bad, affecting where I can go and what I can eat.

Are there any places or people in the Cape area who deal with this kind of thing?

What exactly are you referring to when you say you are latex intolerant? What substance are you referring to? Do you perhaps mean lactose intolerant? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Posted by: Rachel | 2011-07-25

Hi there,

Thank you for your quick reply!

The substance I am referring to is a type of plastic. The kind that balloons and latex gloves are made of. Also the kind that the soles of shoes are made of and elastics ect...
I''m completely fine with dairy.

Reply to Rachel