Question
Posted by: Motso | 2010-08-25

late pregnancy

Can i fall pregnant for the first at age 36?

Dear Motso

It is definitely possible to conceive at age 36 and even up to age 45 provided there are no factors interfering with your fertility.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: nana | 2010-09-07

Yes you can Motso , I am pregnant l for the first time at 39 , took me 6 months to conceive .Don''t despair!

Reply to nana
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-08-31

Dear Motso

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Racoon | 2010-08-25

At your age you should not have any trouble falling pregnant, at least not more that anyone else with a normal cycle. I fell pregnant for the first time at 34 (first cycle), then at 37 struggled for a year (which is the normal time it takes to conceive) and then at 38 fell pregnant again on the first cycle of trying (now 36 weeks). Gynaes will only start treatment if you''ve been trying for a year without success. Best of luck!

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: tash | 2010-08-25

Yes you can fall preganant, mabe not as easilly like when you were younger. I read that after 35 years your Fertility rate lowers each month. I am 34 with a boy of 8 years old. TCC for more than a year now, and nothing. Hopfully soon.

Reply to tash