Question
Posted by: lisat t | 2010/11/09

late periods.......confused

I had sex with my bf on 6 sept he used the "  pull out"  method then got my periods on 9 nov lasted 4 days which is normal for me.dat was the last time i had periods my periods r late was supose to get them on 7 oct.shud i be worried.

Please check the dates you have mentioned. Did you mean 9 Nov?

2

Posted by: Nini | 2010/11/10

your post doesnt make sense? You got your period on 9 Nov, which is the day you posted your question. But you say you were suppose to get it on 7 Oct? Are your dates not incorrect? sorry, a little confusing.

Reply to Nini