Question
Posted by: louise | 2008/11/07

late periods

i had an abortion 2months ago, after the procedure i had my period after 3 days, and now they are a month late, what could be the problem i took 2 pregnancy test and they were both negative, im starting to worry.

Dear Louise

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is necessary for me to remind you that abortions are not a form of contraception. Therefore, I recommend that you start using a contraceptive to prevent future pregnancy. This will also normalise your menstrual cycle.

I suggest that consult a doctor for a blood test to exclude pregnancy.