Question
Posted by: Yas | 2011/03/29

Late Period, not pregnant

Good day,
I had a D &  C on the 3rd Jan for a blighted ovum. I then got my period after 7 weeks. I am currently on cd 38 of my cycle with no sign of my period. Is this normal for a second cycle after a d &  c? My cycles have always been 30-32 days long. I did a hpt over the weeked and it was negative. Please advise what I should do - i woud like to fall pregnant. I have two children and have never had problems conceiving. Thanks.

This could be related to the D&C.Your cycle should normalise in the next month or two.

1